Professional and Community Involvement
At Assured Healthcare Staffing the extent of our community involvement extends far beyond our role as an area employer, service provider and respected member of the business community. We believe in sharing with institutions and programs that help all the communities we serve to be healthier and better places to live, work and raise families.
A list of our current affiliations is at right, and below we will continue to showcase current projects and initiatives we are participating in. We invite you to join us in support of these very worthy organizations.
- Healthcare Professions Education Consortium - Rosalind Franklin University
- College of Lake County Nursing Program Advisory Board
- Job Center of Lake County - Workforce Investment Board
- Dimensions Home Health Advisory Board
- Illinois League for Nursing
- Brand new local chapter of the National League for Nursing (NLN)
- Small Business Advocacy Council Health Care Task Force Advisory Board
- Long Term Care Workforce Project Members in Kenosha County, WI
Assured Healthcare Staffing affiliations include: