Qualified Healthcare Personnel When You Need Them
Assured Healthcare has joined the fight against drug overdose in schools.
Assured Healthcare Staffing is proud to have two of our school nurses in the process of becoming state certified to administer and train other nurses, school staff and employees to administer the life saving antidote, naloxone. read more
Assured Healthcare Staffing delivers our customers short-term, long-term, direct hire and contract staffing services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition to serving healthcare providers, we offer skilled and experienced staffing to patients requiring home care, clinical research staffing and occupational health staffing.
Our Service Guarantee
- Assured Healthcare Staffing guarantees the highest standard of practice in every transaction.
- When you call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, a person will answer your call and help you.
- Every health professional we place in your business or institutional environment is perfectly matched by skill and experience to the assignment.
We utilize our intensive quality assessment program to continuously seek input from customers and employees. We seek to enhance service every day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your nurses licensed in the state you are sending them? Also have they been background checked, etc?
We have state licensed nurses who are completely vetted;
• Drug screening (6 panel)
• Background check (7 year)
• Medical License Verification
• TB Tests
• HepaDDs B Vaccination
• Current CPR Card
• Professional References
If we chose to use your service, are we obligated to be exclusive?
There is no exclusivity clause in our agreement, use us when you need us.
How long would we be obligated by signing a contract?
There is no time limit, so you can use our service as long or short term as you like.
Who do you staff with? (i.e. RN, LPN', CNA, EMT) - Do we have a choice?
Generally we use RNs and LPNs, but have EMTs and CNAs on staff and would be willing to offer them.